- MA/ MFA, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- BFA, University of Toledo, OH
Research Awards and Residencies
- Kala Art Institute, Artist in Residence, Berkeley CA.
- Nes Artist Residency, Skagastrond, Iceland, Artist in Residence
- Professional Development Grant, Wright State University
- Headlands Center for the Arts, Sausalito CA, Artist in Residence
- Philadelphia Art Hotel, Philadelphia PA, Visual Artist in residence, July 27- August 18, 2010
- Fine Arts Work Center, Provincetown, MA, Summer Residency Fellow, Ohio Arts Council Visual Artist in Residence
- Individual Excellence Award, Ohio Arts Council grant, Columbus OH
- Marion Gallery at Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI: solo show (upcoming Sept. ‘13)
- K. Imperial Fine Art, San Francisco CA: solo exhibition (upcoming July '13)
- Riffe Gallery, Columbus OH: The Poetics of Pattern (upcoming July '13)
- Mt. Comfort, Indianapolis IN: Pieces + Prints
- Robert and Elaine Stein Galleries, Wright State University, Dayton OH: Dayton Matrix
- Diablo Valley College Gallery, Pleasantville CA: Inked Surfaces
- Dayton Visual Arts Center, Dayton, OH: Infinite Line: Danielle Rante and Nichole Maury
- The Times Club, Iowa City IA: Listen to the Quiet Voice | Drawings by Danielle Rante and Phillip Miller
Robert and Elaine Stein Galleries, Wright State University, Dayton OH: Danielle Rante, Diane Fitch, Tracy Longley-Cook
- Wehrle Gallery, Ohio Dominican University, Columbus OH: Paper Moon II: Personal/Political
- Kresge Gallery, Lyon College, Batesville, AR: Under Pressure: Current Trends in Printmaking
Southeastern Louisiana University Contemporary Art Gallery, Hammond LA: Under Pressure Printmaking Invitational curated by Anita Jung
- Scene MetroSpace, East Lansing, MI: Oblique Patience
- Regis Art Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN: SGC Juried Portfolios
- Dairy Barn Arts Center, Athens, OH: OH + 5
- Shanxi University Art Gallery, Taiyuan, China: International Printmaking Exhibition
- Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute Gallery, Jingdezhen, China: 2nd Sanbao International Printmaking Exhibition
International Print Center New York, NY, NY: New Prints, 2007-2008
- Mt. Comfort, Indianapolis, IN: A Space for Champions
- Hartnett Gallery, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY: You Are Full of Magic (SOLO)
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL : Habitual Ritual Print Portfolio
- Cox Fine Arts Building, Columbus, OH: Ohio State Fair Fine Arts Exhibition
- Hudson D. Walker Gallery, Fine Arts Work Center, Provincetown, MA: This Day (SOLO)
- International Print Center New York, NY, NY: New Prints 2007/Winter
Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts, Omaha NE: The Moving Crew, Land Flag Grant
- Urban Institute of Contemporary Arts, Grand Rapids, MI: Walking Division
New American Paintings,
Juried Exhibitions in Print#89, Midwest Edition, curated by Lisa Dorin Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art, The Art Institute of Chicago
The Drawing Center, Online Artist Registry and Viewing Program, New York, NY
- Ohio Online Visual Artist Registry
- Grossman, Dan. "Pieces + Prints at Mt. Comfort", NUVO Indianapolis, May 16, 2012.
Black, Jane. “Stolen Stories”, Dayton City Paper, February 2, 2011.
Yates, Christopher. “Ohio Dominican University: Best pieces from paper hold realms of meaning.” The Columbus Dispatch, March 6. 2011.
Rafferty, Rebecca. “You Are Full of Magic at Hartnett Gallery: Review”, Rochester City Paper,
September 30, 2008.
Yates, Christopher. “Blue Ribbon Panel”, The Columbus Dispatch, August 3, 2008.
Laster, Paul. “New Prints 2007/Winter: Essay:, http://www.ipcny.org, January, 2007.
Ed., “Danielle Rante: This Day at Fine Arts Work Center”, The Cape Codder, August 14, 2007.